Monday, August 27, 2012

Fun at the Fair

I spent the afternoon at the fair today.   I started the rides on one of my favorites, "Magic Carpet Ride."


Nana watched with a big smile on her face.



I rode the carousel 5,247 times.   Okay.  Only 5,000.



A face painting artist painted a beautiful unicorn on my cheek.



It had a chance to dry while I slurped my vanilla milkshake.



Nana and Daddy checked out the vendors.



Walking and posing with my beautiful face art...



I rode an adorable pony named "Franky."



I loved him, and I'm pretty sure he loved me!



I think I'll keep him!



I'm a cow....



Remember I said I rode the carousel 5,000 times?   Here I am with Daddy on ride number 4,000.



I saw the mama pig and her snuggly piglets.



I'm a sheep...



Daddy liked this hen.  "Large Marge."



How cute is this "Flower Power" car?



Carousel ride.  Again.  But seriously, look how happy I am!