Saturday, January 14, 2012

Catching Up on Christmas


So, Santa did come through with the American Girl Doll on Christmas morning...



Her name is Kira. Isn't that a beautiful name?



I wondered if Santa would put a new toothbrush in my stocking, and he did!



I got Daddy this AWESOME Husky tie. He LOVES it!



Nana and Gramma and Poppy gave me a Rapunzel outfit so I can pretend play in my tower on my top bunk bed.



On Christmas Day we went out to Aunt Colleen and Uncle Ron's for dinner with all the Morgans.
Here are two of Gramma Jean's beautiful granddaughters.


I love these girls!



I have a new little cousin, Baby Haylie.



Aunties in jewel-toned glory.



Mommy with Uncle Eric and Nana.


It was a goodie-fest.



Brookie organized a book exchange on Elfster.com. So much fun!



The girls at Dixie's Bar. Aka: The Gillund family room.



Merry Christmas!