Sunday, November 21, 2010

4

I'm exhausted. Parties are hard work.
But it was a great day! Here's me earlier today...
Yay! I'm turning 4!!!



Nana Montana came to visit for my birthday and Thanksgiving.


My Bff helped me celebrate. We loved the new beanbag chair from my cousins.



Oh so excited for CAKE!!! I'm a cake and cookie connoisseur.




My mom baked and decorated a Hello Kitty cake. Yum.




We also ate cupcakes. Like I said, I'm a cake expert.



Aunt Reenie and fam came. We all had to wear party hats, except Baby P because it would've covered his eyes. Besides, he'd be cute overload with a party hat!




Crazy Aunties.





Gramma & Poppy spoiled me with a these cute earmuffs and a trip to Disneyland whenever we can get it on the schedule!




They also gave me these cool binocs, cute clothes and my own hammer just like Poppy's to pound, pound, pound wooden pegs.




Gramma's Girl





Playing with my cupcake toy after everyone went home.